REPLACE/RENEW GREEN CARD
WE ARE NOT ATTORNEYS. THE INFORMATION AND SPEECH ON THIS PAGE IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE, NOR IS IT INTENDED TO BE LEGAL ADVICE. CONSULT AN ATTORNEY FOR LEGAL ADVICE.
Per the USCIS website, the basic requirements to Replace/Renew Green Card include, but are not limited to:
- Previous card was issued but never received
- My card has been lost, stolen, or destroyed
- My previous card has been mutilated
- My existing card has incorrect data because of DHS error
- My name or other information has been legally changed
- My card will expire within six months or has already expired
- I have reached my 14th birthday, and my existing card will expire before/after my 16th birthday
- I am a permanent resident who is taking up commuter status
- I have a prior edition of the card
- I am applying to replace my card for a reason not specified above
For more information on Replace/Renew Green Card click here https://www.uscis.gov/green-
This page contains general information that should not be considered legal advice for individual cases. The information on this site has the sole objective of offering general information. The information is not intended to guarantee and/or predict the result or outcome of any representation on behalf of United Nations Immigration Services. No testimony or case approval on this site constitutes the guarantee of a result for an individual’s personal case. Information on this website and associated web pages, documents, comments, responses, emails, or other forms of communication should not be taken as legal advice for any individual, case, or situation. For information about eligibility requirements visit U.S Citizenship and Immigration Services website www.uscis.gov.