WE ARE NOT ATTORNEYS. THE INFORMATION AND SPEECH ON THIS PAGE IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE, NOR IS IT INTENDED TO BE LEGAL ADVICE. CONSULT AN ATTORNEY FOR LEGAL ADVICE.
Per the USCIS website, the basic requirements to remove conditions on permanent residence include, but are not limited to:
- Are still married to the same U.S. citizen or permanent resident after 2 years
- Children may be included in your application if they received their conditional-resident status within 90 days of your status being issued
- Are a child and cannot be included in your parents’ application for valid reason
- Entered into marriage in good faith, but the marriage ended in divorce or annulment
- Entered into marriage in good faith, but either you or your child were battered or subjected to extreme hardship by the U.S.-citizen or permanent-resident spouse
For more information on remove conditions click here https://www.uscis.gov/green-
This page contains general information that should not be considered legal advice for individual cases. The information on this site has the sole objective of offering general information. The information is not intended to guarantee and/or predict the result or outcome of any representation on behalf of United Nations Immigration Services. No testimony or case approval on this site constitutes the guarantee of a result for an individual’s personal case. Information on this website and associated web pages, documents, comments, responses, emails, or other forms of communication should not be taken as legal advice for any individual, case, or situation. For information about eligibility requirements visit U.S Citizenship and Immigration Services website www.uscis.gov.